Saturday, September 1, 2012

The View From Here: Summer Sampler Edition

There is a veritable cornucopia of images captured this summer that are lurking in my computer. Here are some of my favorite. Enjoy the view! What have you seen this summer?

Harvard Square, Cambridge Massachusetts
Marblehead Massachusetts
Marblehead Massachusetts
Marblehead Massachusetts
Peabody Essex Museum, Salem Massachusetts
Peabody Essex Museum, Salem Massachusetts
Boston Commons, Boston Massachusetts
Public Gardens, Boston Massachusetts
Commonwealth Avenue, Boston Massachusetts
Public Gardens, Boston Massachusetts






2 comments:

  1. Very pretty pictures. My favorites are the red one & the circle & the flower :) I also loved the castle library picture you Tweeted!! & of course, all the pictures of Maggie!

    I didn't really go anywhere this summer except the ranch. So, I saw bunches of equines. Hanging out by the river one day, I saw a manatee and these weird pointy fish. Saw my nephew smile a lot -that's always an amazing sight. Hoping to get out more this Fall.

    ~rl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All these were places that are within an hour of where I live. No big trips for me this summer! You're summer sounds great--what a treat to hang out on a farm with horses, manatees (which are strange and beautiful creatures, no?)...and well, I don't know about the pointy fish.

      And the smiles of nephews are particularly great.

      Perhaps we'll hear about your Fall adventures on your blog?

      Delete