Sunday, July 10, 2011

Validation: Don't Forget to Smile Smile Smile

This one has had me laughing all morning.

One of my best friends and I meet up every five weeks for dinner and a haircut. We create quite the scene at the beauty parlor. We ought to charge admission. Anyway, each time we go I present my parking ticket and ask to be validated. My friend, who is also a psychologist, always chimes in with some sort of witty validation. "You are worthy Jason, you are a good person." Or the obvious "Your hair looks marvelous." The people at the reception desk just roll their eyes at us.

Well imagine my surprise when a friend of mine from grad school sent me this film short with the actors TJ Thyne and Vicki Davis. My friend and I had the idea first!


1 comment:

  1. I Love it! It most definitely made me smile! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete